Monday, August 17, 2009

Superman was flying along one day feeling very horny

He came across Batman so he decided to ask Batman, "Hey Batman, I'm feeling horny. Do you know anyone I can fuck?"
Batman told Superman, "Wonderwoman.She's the best."
Superman responded, "No, I can't do that. She's a friend and it might ruin our relationship."

So Superman was flying along again when he came across Spiderman.
He said, "Hey Spiderman, I'm really horny. Do you know where I can get a fuck?"
Spiderman said, "Wonderwoman, she's the best!"
Superman said, "No I can't do that to her. Thanks anyway."

He flew off again and came across Captain America.
He said, "Captain America, you're the man. I am feeling so horny, do you know where I can get laid?"
Captain America replied, "Wonderwoman, she is the best fuck in Superhero Land."
Superman said, "Wow, I never knew that Wonderwoman fucked so many people. Still I can't do that to her."

While flying again, he saw Wonderwoman in the middle of a field, totally naked, and with her legs spread up in the air.
He thought to himself, I'm faster than the speed of light, I'll be in and out before she even knows it. So, overcome with horniness, he flew down, fucked, and flew away feeling totally satisfied.

Meanwhile, in the field, Wonderwoman said, "What was that?!?"
The Invisible man said, "I don't know, but my ass sure hurts."

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments :

Post a Comment

mohon koreksinya apabila salah (CMIIW), silahkan berkomentar dengan baik, penulis tidak bertanggung jawab atas apa yang anda sampaikan, jadi silahkan anda bertanggung jawab dengan apa yang anda sampaikan, terima kasih telah berkunjung, semoga bermanfaat [ baca disclaimer]