Monday, August 17, 2009

Sms messages

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God
that everyone should have a friend like you....
Why should only i suffer!!!

When u feel sad....
To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
"damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness.
But don't make this a habit.....
Coz liars go to hell !!!!

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you're not

I saw your face as you walked by
but then I saw a better guy

I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming

My love you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"

Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty so the world needs YOU after all!

is wrong with your cell every time i call a voice comes the subscriber u have dialed is a monkey plz contact zoo for details...

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!

Someday u may lose ur hair.
u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.
But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.
coz u cant lose wot u don't have!

Hi! i am marrying next week. there will be a small party and only a few people will be invited...so i am inviting you...don't bring any gift with you...just bring someone to marry me

Our friendship means a lot 2 me.
U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.
U jump out of the window...
I look down & then... i lauf again

The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass & flowers 2.
If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

Roses are red, violets are blue
Monkeys like you, are kept in Zoo

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments :

Post a Comment

mohon koreksinya apabila salah (CMIIW), silahkan berkomentar dengan baik, penulis tidak bertanggung jawab atas apa yang anda sampaikan, jadi silahkan anda bertanggung jawab dengan apa yang anda sampaikan, terima kasih telah berkunjung, semoga bermanfaat [ baca disclaimer]